Friday, November 18, 2011

Silifa, Olaibe, Ken and I may not contest Bayelsa Guber.


Olaibe according to people in the street is just the typical politician who works hand in hand with corruption. He is a well-known prostitute who has slept with the famous “fidifi” and his rivals. How will he (or should I refer to him as her) come back in a short time and want to be the heir? It is very “imposicant”. It is done nowhere in the world (except Nigeria) where a prostitute will come back to be the official wife. So, no way for Olaibe.

Whoever told Ken he can get there? This is more than examining bosom and curves of twenty year olds. Its more than asking ‘why you think you should be the queen’? This is a serious business for serious people. We are not organizing a party or jamboree here. Don’t worry, we’ll call you to handle the victory party. And please, where are you from? You don’t look any inch like us. Because we allowed you do business here and we treated you like our own doesn’t mean we’ll let you taste that juicy position.

Silifa, your campaign looks much like a victory party. You are so certain of repeating this class. We gave you a pass mark for making the state stagnant so why repeat. You dare call my beloved Johnny a lame duck. If I catch your baby face, I will pinch it till you cry. The words on the street are that you threatened to send Boko to Johnny. Just because you know Boko is Johnny’s weakness. Well, between you and Johnny, God dey. I am sure Johnny has nothing to do with your predicament. So, no need sending your fellow Ashewo to go plead on your behalf. They should be concerned with treating their own hepatitis.

As for me, I haven’t accumulated enough wealth and I haven’t changed my name to Forklift. I am also not ready to lie I schooled in Chicago. If I am ready with just these three weapons, you will see two fingers in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment